Event rental fee is $3,500 + an additional $500 for ceremonies on site.
Rates are subject to change without notice. The rental price is divided up into the following schedule:
- $1,500 due at signing
- $1,500 due seven months prior to the event
- Final $1,000 ($500 if ceremony is off site) plus $300 security deposit due before set-up in the barn.
Your rental includes:
- A full week for your event (Note that if there are no other events scheduled before or after yours, you can schedule additional time to set up your event at no extra charge).
- Wedding ceremony choice of location — you may choose any place on the property for your ceremony, including the scenic outlook at the top of the hill.
- Tables, wooden folding chairs with padded seats, cocktail tables and an outdoor area with picnic tables.
- The use of the stage, dancing and seating areas within the barn. The barn also includes four restrooms, a bar and buffet area with two refrigerators and a small microwave on-site.
- Bridal party room in the barn, outside patio and bon fire area
- Parking area for your guests
- A Barnes family member to support you during the event
In the event of a cancellation, we will refund the security deposit.
Time in/Time out
Events can be scheduled Fridays through Sundays; between the hours of 10:00 AM-11:00 PM.
Last minute cancellations due to weather will not be considered for refunds. However, we do understand some things can happen out of our control, such as emergencies, catastrophes or interruption of utilities. We have a generator on site for power outages. For any other emergency/catastrophic event that prevents your event from taking place as scheduled, we will allow you to reschedule your event without penalty. Rescheduled events will be made pending availability.
We will make every attempt to return any lost or forgotten items to their owner after an event but we are not responsible for shipping costs to return them. Any decorating items left behind 24 hours after the end of the event become property of the Barnes family and a disposal fee may be deducted from the deposit.
We expect the barn and its grounds to be returned to the condition they were in before your event. We will be responsible for emptying the garbage bins but the area should be free of trash and decorations by the next day. The tables and chairs, should be stacked as you found them. Your caterer is also expected to leave the food area in the shape they found it. The same applies to band/DJ areas. Neglected clean-up will result in use of your security deposit.
Although we can provide a list of services that may be of use to you, we are not contracted with any group nor are we responsible for the quality or timeliness of their services. Any vendor must leave their area as it was found.
Smoking inside the barn is not permitted. If smoking outside the barn, please dispose your waste. Cigarette butts on the property will be your responsibility to clean up.
The Barnes family reserves the right to request the removal of any person or group of people from the property for unruly behavior, illegal activity or anything that violates any of these regulations. Assistance of law enforcement may be called if the request isn’t met immediately.
The guests cannot hold the Barnes family liable for suit, actions, damages and expenses for personal injury, illness, property damage or theft while they are on the property due to any cause whatsoever. The barn is not locked during the times of rental and the Barnes family is not responsible for personal articles left unattended in any part of the property before, during or after an event.
The Lessee is required to purchase a Short Term Liability Policy in the amount of at least $1 million dollars with Michael Barnes named as additionally insured. A copy of the policy is to be given or emailed to the Lessor the week of the wedding date.